Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Stop

I have not gone to work for the last two days and its been nice
to not have to drive 100 miles a day. So what I did today is I had
a slow day. I stopped and looked around and was more aware
of what was going on around me and what I was feeling. I felt
a little slow but it was so nice. I find that on those days when I can
stop. Just Stop and let myself just be a small part of everything it
brings me much needed inner peace.
.
The pink daisies felt warm and lovely. I could smell the flowers.
I could hear the doors playing in this car driving by. It was cool to
feel so connected with  myself and the outside world.
Its in all these precious moments that I feel truly alive.

1 comment:

patty said...

G, I love this and I totally agree. Well said and captured 8)

XOX