Pages

Monday, May 28, 2012

Their First Race

Here we are about 20 minutes before the start of my kids first 1 mile race. We chose the Strawberry run because my girlfriend was doing it with her kids.  My girlfriend and I also thought it was a good distance to introduce our kids to running a race.  Yes I am secretly hoping they love this sport but, I am trying not to push them to much..

My little man is in the orange shirt and I am totally "that mom." I cried with excitement. No one saw me cry, I acted very cool.. OK well I tried to act cool.

This is Bella she was wearing her Strawberry theme outfit, Kinda.
She was super excited the whole time.  I ran along side her so she could see me and I was cheering her on the whole time... That was neat.

Here we are ladies and gents....My kids with their first official bibs and medals....

And of course moments like these are always better when shared with good friends... Ally is a great friend and I have known her for years... Happy Running and I hope you had a nice memorial day..

No comments: