Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Hi Summer....



Hi, How is your summer going???  I had my kids this weekend and my life is always better when they are with me...  We had a really good weekend.  Sadly, I did not get around to making the dress I keep dreaming about but I will...  I did buy a cute dress at forever 21 and the colors just make me smile.  Early Sunday morning I got my 20 mile run out of the way and I felt great.  My kids and I decorated my girlfriend's front door because her husband  completed a really hard 50 mile race.  That was fun it felt like adult toilet papering but in an good way.  After that we headed to an Asian diner for dinner.  My son is now open to trying anything I order and its fascinating to see him discover new foods.  I am so proud of my little man.  this is my thought process when ordering...  I think about what I would love to see him eat then I order.  I love eating out with my kids because they love food and I never feel like I've wasted my money.  For years my son would only eat penut butter and jelly sandwiches, so don't fret if your kids are that way.  They will grow out of it someday... My son is 11 and he's always hungry and excited to try new things.  I am still waiting for my 9 year old daughter to make the transition.  Despite the fact that she loves to eat she is not as adventurous as my son.  Sunday night was game night and we played Sorry... I always feel badly sending my kids back to the start.  I wish I didn't have too but it's part of the game.  The pictures above were taken by all of us...  I love asking them to be little photographers. Who knows maybe they will like taking pictures as much as I do.  Maybe they will make a carrier of it.  It serves a dual purpose as it is also a very sneaky way of getting pictures of my kids... I hope you all had a great weekend...
G

No comments: