Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Blythe Doll Love

I got up early this morning and since I am not running today... I had about an hour of free time.  I went down stairs and made a little skirt for myself.  I have been trying for a while to find the time to make my vision into a reality.  It's not great but I love it and really that's all that matters.  


When I was done I looked around and noticed all the extra fabric I had.  I thought to myself... my Blythe doll needs a new outfit... I packed up my little travel sewing box and after lunch I made Lilly Octopus a new dress and head band.


Doesn't she look fantastic? She is such a fashionista!!! 


I really do need a Blythe Doll with black hair like me...  Don't get me wrong, I love my sweet pink haired doll.  In fact I ordered here some cool glasses today..

I want to share with you the cutest contest ever. I found this blog yesterday when Bella and I were looking for some cute Blythe pictures. 
http://www.thejanellewindcollection.typepad.com/craftygirl/

This site is hosting a Blythe Olympics contest... You have to check it out.  I think it's quite possibly the cutest contest ever.  Have a great day and stay cool...

xoxo
G

No comments: