Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

Happy Monday

Hi .. Guys and happy Monday. How was your weekend. Mine was OK. It was quite and I felt sad this weekend. You know when you just feel bad about something that happened and even if you say your sorry you know its not enough. That's how I felt. I think as an adult taking ownership of your actions is a huge eye opener. If you are honest with yourself then you know what you have to work on right? I now know something I have to work on and that's really what was on my mind all weekend. Figuring out how to really let someone know I am sorry and figuring out how to let go. Live and learn and try to do better next time. That was my life lesson this weekend. I had this song on my mind all weekend so I thought I would share..It is a perfect relaxing song.

No comments: