HOME ABOUT ME RUNNING PHOTOGRAPHY FAMILY CRAFTS ARTWORK

Monday, August 6, 2012

Happy Monday

Hi .. Guys and happy Monday. How was your weekend. Mine was OK. It was quite and I felt sad this weekend. You know when you just feel bad about something that happened and even if you say your sorry you know its not enough. That's how I felt. I think as an adult taking ownership of your actions is a huge eye opener. If you are honest with yourself then you know what you have to work on right? I now know something I have to work on and that's really what was on my mind all weekend. Figuring out how to really let someone know I am sorry and figuring out how to let go. Live and learn and try to do better next time. That was my life lesson this weekend. I had this song on my mind all weekend so I thought I would share..It is a perfect relaxing song.
Post a Comment