Pages

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Sharing a bit of me

Its Saturday night and I should be sleeping but I am not . It could be because I took a nap that was a couple hours long or because my tummy hurts. ( I do not think that eating meat is good for me)The last two times I had meat it just makes me feel sick..Oh well I will have to try to stay a bit away from it for now.
 I have a race that starts at 7 am so I should be excited and happy right !!! I have had a hard time with staying happy lately. Specially on the weekends and super specially when I do not have my kids. Have you ever tried to put something round in a square hole and it just does not fit. That's how I have been feeling lately. I feel like I do not fit in my life with out them.  I feel like everything is taking a-lot of work. I know everyone gets sad .. It just sucks when its happening to you. I will keep trying my best to live in the moment and I am trying not worry..I also know that next thing you know this feeling will pass..but man sometimes being an adult is heavy...I hope this is not a bummer Saturday night post but its my reality lately...I will tell you all about my race soon. Its going to be really hot but I hope to finish in two hours so I don't burn up and get more freckle's on my face. Its supposed to be a difficult trail race . I like challenges because when I am done I feel a little like Wonder Woman..I am needing a little of that feeling just about now..Hope you are safe and sound and that this post is not to much of a bummer...Happy Thought Peeps...

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Glor,
I'm sorry you're feeling this way. I am here you know that. In my eyes you have always been a Wonder Woman, truly. Hope to see you soon. ?

patty said...

Gloria, I love that you don't just share the happy stuff because as you know, that's not the reality of life! So put it out there and just doing that makes you feel a little better, right? Wow - I can't even imagine running in this heat.... you are a very brave girl. Let's get together one of these days, OK?