Pages

Friday, November 23, 2012

On my way to Chicago...

I am on my way to Chicago right now. I am sitting on the plane blogging. I think that's kinda cool. We are going on a little sight seeing get to know the town vacation. I am excited and my kids are too. We have lots of plans. I have never been to Chicago and according to many people there is lots to see. My dad is also here sleeping right next to me. Yesterday morning I went to Cross fit in Encinitas and my entire body hurts. I know lots of people don't like Cross fit but I have to say that I have never done any type of exercises that has such a great result in such a short amount of time. I really wanted to work out because last night we had a huge dinner at my brothers house and I wanted to make sure I tasted everything guilt free.

I have a couple really cool things to look forward too .
Next week I have an Art Retreat..
oooohhhhhh
Then I am doing this really cool running challenge for the month of December..I will tell you all about later..
Have a great day and I will be back to share Chicago with you later..

No comments: