Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Happy Tuesday



Hi Guys, How did this weekend treat you. I got to do most of the things I set out to do.. Bella and I even got a little painting in. These are my Bella's mini paintings for her doll house. I love her sweet little art. I have been fighting this nagging cold for way to long now. I almost wish I could just get in the ring with it and be done..Instead I have a box of tissue in my car a box next to my bed..Not fun at all. I went for a short run with my dad this sunday hoping it would make my cold go away..I did not. 

I have been working on my Pocahontas. I am a little stuck but hopefully I can be done by this weekend. Oh by the way I found out what happened to Charlie the man that fell during the half marathon I ran 2 weeks ago.He is home and he is doing well. He is not really sure what happened but he is ok now..
Thats a good thing :)
I hope where ever you are you are warm and cozy..

No comments: