HOME ABOUT ME RUNNING PHOTOGRAPHY FAMILY CRAFTS ARTWORK

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Exciting News

My kids are my life. There is nothing in this world that comes close to the love and admiration I have for them. I am happy to announce that in August I will have my fourth baby.. 

I am super duper Happy. I am so looking forward to meeting this baby and my kids are equally excited.. I got to be a mom in my 20's 30's and now 40's.. I am really surprised at how great I have felt this time around. This has been my easiest pregnancy by far. I think its because I have been excising regularly for about 9 years.  I felt tired and sleepy the first 3 months but thats about it. I have been feeling really good and I have been walking regularly.. I have had to put running on hold. It just hurts and I hate the feeling  of having my belly bounce. I like walking it takes a lot longer to get from point A to point B but its great exercise. My family is really happy and my sister in law is having a baby 2 weeks after me. I love having a big family it feels right to me.
I am happy.


Post a Comment