Pages

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Gratitude

 A post on feeling Grateful
One of the things I struggle with the most is receiving gifts. I have so many confusing feelings when It comes to this. I have a really difficult time on my birthday because of the gifts and the attention.  I am sure there is some underlying reason why I feel this way and I am working on trying to figure it out. Its always hard to face our insecurities. There are people I feel God puts in our life to help us face certain parts of ourselves we need to work on. I have a girlfriend her name is Charlene and she gave me something as a baby present I would never would have done for myself. She gifted me a Belly photo shoot. She is a makeup artist and you can find her work here.
I am shy when it come to having my picture taken..Charlene works with this photographer Alikay .
She was really sweet and it was easy for me not to be shy. She had a really good vibe about her. I had such a nice time.. I feel really grateful that my friend asked me to do this and I also feel very grateful. I guess its good to just close our eyes sometimes and say yes and Thank you. Thank you Charlene and Alikay for such a positive experience and I had a beautiful time.
“Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.” 
― Rumi

No comments: