Pages

Friday, April 4, 2014

Happy to keep going...

Hi from us. This little man is my full time companion and its really cool.  Whats going on around here  you might ask . For me its being a mom that's number 1 . So yes making lunches for my kids and getting to school on time and making all of our swim team practices also on time. Making dinner for 6 or 7 people depending who is home and I do keep up on the laundry so its not such a big deal. I honestly love it all. I really do. With that I feel that having things I am super passionate about really helps. I love taking art classes and I gift myself the ones I can because they keep me excited and I share my classes with my daughter Isabella and she is great at them so I always have an art buddy.
 Daring Adventures in Paint and Life 
starts tomorow this is a workshop by Mati Rose
It looks like its going to be a blast . This picture was taken at her studio in San Francisco . I was able to attend a work shop she hosted and Mati has a beautiful spirit. So I am excited to take this class for the next 6 weeks.  You should check it out. Its a great way to keep life exciting. I feel if your always taking care everyone else you have to take of yourself so you can do your job with a smile. Whatever your job may be. I love having something to look forward to that is for me. I like that my kids can join me or just see how passionate I am about it. This keep me happy to keep going.


No comments: