Pages

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Running race schedule for 2014

Running season is here . Here is of the races  I have scheduled for 2014.
San Diego Half Marathon  2:07

La Jolla Half April 27
Glorias 42 mile Birthday run
Rock n Roll full Marathon San Diego June 1
Wild Horse half marathon June 10
Rock n Roll full Marathon Seattle June 21
Rock n Roll half Marathon Chicago July 20
Stairway to Heaven half Marathon August 10
Dick Collins Fire trail 50 miles October 11
Lake hodges 50k October 26
North face half Marathon December 6
I am really excited because I love to run. I have been running for 12 years and it is a huge part of who I am. There is something about the feeling of being able to run for hours outside in nature that I love. I have this huge sense of peace and tranquility during my runs. I come to peace with situations or just let them go. I chant when I run.
Strong mind Strong body
It helps because I am a very insecure person and running gives me the security to know I am strong enough to overcome. It gives me the energy I need to be a good mom and running has taught me discipline . You have to put in the work to get good results.  Running has made me stronger and that makes for a healthier life style. 

No comments: