Pages

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

SuPer HoT but Crazy Idea RuN

Hi There I am glad I have a chance to write here an hour or so after my run. Today its really hot here. I live a little in and from North County and its 80 here but it feels like 90. I went for a run early today with my little man in the stroller . It started out great but it was warmer than normal . I was not sure how Jack was going to handle it so I took toys and if he felt unhappy at any time I was going to turn around and come home. I want him to like the stroller not hate it. So off we went . It was earlier than his nap time so he didn't nap but he sang and made happy baby noises for the first hour or so. I did not wear my head phones like I usually do because I wanted to be able to hear him. Its different running with out them. I felt more aware and more present . I hope that makes sense. I saw all the leaves falling of the trees and I love this little path near my house.

This is it. I really had not paid much attention to it its just a sidewalk with some trees but it has become where I do my hill repeats and its about 2 miles so its long enough to see hoe fast I can go for a mile or two or where I slow down and just jog.  I was thinking on  y magic path today that my birthday is coming up and I will be 42. So to celebrate my birthday I am going to do a 42 mile run. I have always talked about doing that on my birthday and I am not getting younger so its now is the time. I love the ideas that come from running . So now I am going to plan a cool course and invite some friends to meet me at the finish line. I thought I would have my kids make me a medal out of clay. I am so excited to get planning on my this crazy little adventure birthday run.
Have a wonderful day and I will share the entire experience with you.G

No comments: