Pages

Sunday, April 6, 2014

The Run

So I thought Sunday would be a good day to recap my run week so I can look back and know what I was doing. This is my second 30 mike week and I am less tired this week than last. I have to say that I used to make fun of Hokas but after my hip hurt forever these crazy looking shoes have made all the difference for me. My feet don't hurt and I have no recovery pain. They are really amazing. This next week I am going to go for 40 mile week and see how that feels.  My kids are on spring break so I see company on my runs. I am really excited for the races I have planned this year. I love running and I really look forward to race day because its the pay of to your hard work. If I have learned anything its that if you put in the work you get good results. 

No comments: