Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Western Time: a Western States 100 Film | Post-Premiere Broadcast

Western Time: a Western States 100 Film | Post-Premiere Broadcast
 s
I am really looking forward to watching this movie. Right now when Jack naps I love spending my time watching movies that inspire me. He takes 1 long nap with me so this is how I am choosing to spend that time. I have been trying to figure out what races I want to train for next year. I feel really lucky that I got to run so much this year and knock on wood not get injured. I have so much to learn and I love that feeling of knowing that if I just work harder I will get better. I really want to run better than I have in past. I feel I can if I just really focus. I am a big admirer of Sally McRea she is a bad ass runner. Mom and wife. How can I not admire her.  Anyway, I hope you get a chance to watch this tonight I know I will be. Have a great day.

No comments: