Pages

Friday, January 9, 2015

Almost race day thoughts


7  days 9 hours  from today I will be running my second 50 mile race. San Diego 50 and trail marathon. I am super excited . So I have been thinking the 50 miler I ran in San Jose I ran in 11hours and 47 minutes. This was a crazy ass hilly course so I would like to think I can run next weeks race between 9 and 10 hours. That sounds right to me. So now its time to wrap my head around 50 miles. Time to break out the running movies…Maybe get a new running hat. One thing I have been taking a lot of control of is my diet. I am eating so much better and my entire body has been feeling way better. I have not had a migraine in about a month. I am trying so hard to just eat healthier. So for the next week I will be posting things that inspire me.

No comments: