HOME ABOUT ME RUNNING PHOTOGRAPHY FAMILY CRAFTS ARTWORK

Monday, December 21, 2015

28 miles…Why yes please

This weekend our run took us to Lake Hodges. It seems like we run there a lot but it seems to be our most of our winter runs take place there. You can run a long way and still see people along the entire trail. Saturday we ran for about 6 hours. Mt girl friend is going to race a 50 mile race there so we are training. Ever since finding out I got into Western I feel like I really need to convince myself that I can do this. My friends seem to think I can so now I just need to believe it too. That's why when my GF said she was running 28 miles I felt like I wanted to join her. It was not a hard run we kept it easy. I just love spending all morning outside so when I was asked if I wanted to run the 28 I said yes please 

Jazz Hands Peeps

It really felt like a great morning. It was cold and the sun was out. There was lots of talking going on and we saw friends out there. I am really excited about Western so much so my tummy hurts every time I think about it. I just need to keep showing up for long runs long work outs and anything else I can do to make sure I run that race in under 30 hours. I am sure I will be focusing a lot on that race.

Post a Comment