HOME ABOUT ME RUNNING PHOTOGRAPHY FAMILY CRAFTS ARTWORK

Friday, December 11, 2015

50k Weekend Yay

Hi Peeps. So you know that feeling you have when you have not signed up for a race and the year is coming to an end so you want to just plan a quick end of the year thing because well you're a little nutty and you can't help yourself. That was me right before I found out I got into W.S. I have to be honest I also needed a little me time. Having a big family can sometimes get loud and I am not complaining just simply stating that I needed a just for me run. The other night I was on Ultra sign ups and there before me was a race and long story short I am running it tomorrow . The Malibu Canyon 50k   I am going to spend the night at a friends house that lives close by and then go RUN. I am excited I have only run in Malibu once before when I ran the bull dog in 2011 my only DNF. I know this will be a much better experience because I am a different runner now. 

Here is the elevation map. Looks like fun. I am excited for a couple things. I know I will make new friends. I get to run for a couple hours all by myself on a trail . I also feel like I need start taking nutrition seriously and I am going to observe how I feel through out the day more. So I will be back with a full race report soon. I hope your long run this weekend goes great.
Post a Comment