Pages

Friday, September 16, 2016

Thursdays field trip

Yesterday we went to Old Town in San Diego. My plan was to go and explore.  Jack my dad and I got there around 11 am. Old Town has a ton of tourist and that's always fun to see. They also have 4 free museums and they are all fun. Jack is 3 and he loves them so we take our time and look at every little thing. I try to get as much in as I can in 3 hours because I have to be at my older kids school by 3:30 and that's about 45 min away. My favorite part about Old Town is all the Frida Khalo art. I love bright colors and the feel of the Mexican haciendas. So pretty. We strolled around and Jack sang on the stage they had there and that was so cute. Then we went to the Mexican Cafe and had lunch it was so good and so not healthy. My dad has not been feeling great so Its super important to me that I spend time with him. I feel like having Jack around just helps. That was our field Trip for week. I think it is really important to get out of the house as a stay at home mom staying home all the time can be a serious downer so I just don't do it. I know that getting out and seeing people is always good for the soul. Thats why even if I don't feel like it I make myself just get out and explore.

No comments: