Pages

Monday, August 28, 2017

Meditation on the run


I went yoga today and the teacher told us to try and lead from our heart. I put my hand over my heart and tried to visualize . Then she said feel your emotions go through your heart almost like your coming in from the back door. I never thought about love coming from my entire heart and how about it going through . I love that visual I picture my heart and good energy flowing from the back door through to the front around and back.
I went on a short run today and I have been working on keeping my heart rate low when I run I can go farther for longer.
Today I just focused and sat with love flowing through me. I had the coolest, easiest feel good but quite run.  It felt like I really just meditated while I ran . It left me feeling special.

No comments: