Pages

Saturday, September 23, 2017

Day 2 Tahoe 200

Day 2 did not get any easier. I guess I was able to sleep for 2 hours and that was a blessing. The relentless up hill was so constant that it defiantly kept me awake and worried .. My thoughts can I keep doing this for 200 miles ..

The views were spectacular. To me I felt like I was looking at Gilligan's Island. The little Island was a tan with deep blues surrounding it. The weather was nice on most of the second day. I just kept telling myself I can do anything for four days and now I just have 3 to go. 

I know I look like crap in this picture but this is me. Tired but eating with a purpose and keeping warm. Check out the bags under my eyes !!!

This was the part of the Rubicon trail. That was weird because there was massive jeeps and all hours just plowing through..CRAZY

One of the best parts for me was that Robert and I got along so well. We really did. It was so easy running together. It didn't make the course easier but it made life easier.

No comments: