Pages

Saturday, January 6, 2018

Saturday Morning Miles

I woke up at around 5 am and hit the tapped the snooze button on my phone. Then I laid in bed and thought about how fun it would be to see my friends. So at 5:14 I finally rolled out of bed into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. That is what I do to let my body know I am getting up this is real. Then after that got dressed and went down stairs and was out the door by 6:15 this way I could be on time. (New Years resolution) be early. The weather today was perfect here in San Diego. The plan was to run Black Mountain for about 16 miles but unfortunatly we ended up getting lost and going a bit shorter than planned. 




Personally I didn't care because I know we will figure it out and I feel so grateful to be there with so many fun humans just running.


The morning did not go as planned but we got lots of climbing in and a whole morning with friends . What could be better ??

No comments: