Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2018

Summer check in

This last I went on vacation with my family. The whole family and I know when I am with them I am right where I am supposed to be. Its an easy time. 20 people and we all get along . Everyone is really good about compromising too. It was so pretty and warm and all those tings you just love about Mexico. I just love the feeling of being away on a beach get away. 
Everything was going really nicely until I got this bad pain in my mouth. I had an implant put in and it was infected. I had told my dentist several times that it felt wrong but he did not listen so while in Mexico it got real. I went to pharmacy and got medication not pain medication because I am not big on taking stuff for pain but I did get medication for the infection.
I got back Sunday and Wednesday morning I had to have surgery in the hospital to clean out the infection. It was brutal and one of those holy crap this hurts surgeries. Its now Sunday and I do feel so much better . I cant smile yet and I have to eat soft food due to all the stitches in my mouth but I can feel my body is healing. I have not really ran for almost 12 days either.. (aaarrgghhhh)
This makes me very anxious and I am hoping that by Tuesday I can go for a 10 mile run. It is crazy how much more in balance with my body and mind I feel when I run and move. This year has been full of doctor stuff and I am hoping this will be last of it for a while.  I would like to get back to my running life instead of eating and sitting around life. 


This is from our vacation. All the girls doing girl things.
Shopping please :).   How is your summer so far ?? Any Plans

No comments: