Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2018

The Beer Half Marathon


There was a half marathon 6 miles for my house a could weeks ago. You know when you find out there is a race really close to you. You have to go . I wa also able to talk my husband into running the 10k. The race was the beer half marathon. 
Here we are some of my peeps representing the San Diego trail crashers. Humans that run are my favorite kinda people.

The race was actually really challenging . I ran 20 the day before and I just thought this would be easy but it was really hilly and there was trails and lots of street running. I really had fun and had a better second half than first. I was able to catch a couple of my friends and we all ran in with in a mile of each other. Mike got 7th over all for the 10k . I was excited for him and I ran a 1:49 . 

Friends that run together stay together. There was beer and food trucks . I also saw some really good friends I had not seen in years.

I ended up with first in my age group . I think this was a first for me. I had a blast and it was a perfect Sunday. 

No comments: