Pages

Monday, November 26, 2018

Mount Laguna marathon 2018

This race seemed like a reach but last year I missed it because I was sick so this year even if I had to hike it I wanted to be a part of it. We started of on time 7am and The running of the 6th Mount Laguna was off. November in Cuyamaca is amazing. Its not to cold but the leaves are changing and its a beautiful. 

The best part is seeing everyone out there. Hugging your fiends and hearing all the stories from every ones latest adventure. The race was not hard but I was tired and my legs were tired from Javalina. I found a nice steady pace that worked for me and just stayed at it . I didn't hike to much instead I opted for a steady pace. I think finding a pace and staying at it is a great thing to learn to do well,  Slow or fast.


The medals are always awesome. There hand made.

I was happy with my time and I was happier I could jog up that last climb. This is my last race for 2018 and it was a great year. Everything about it was good. The biggest thanks has to go to my husband because he makes all this possible and he loves hearing about my adventures. 

No comments: