Pages

Monday, January 4, 2021

Starting Over 2021

        I think it's time to get back to it. What I like to think of as my little piece of online heaven. I have always loved Memory keeping and getting back to my blog feels good.  So here we go. One of our family traditions is every New Years day we go on a family hike. We usually go to Cuyamaca State park but this year Cuyamaca got snow. That also means you get lots of people. This is the year I would like to make sure my dad stays healthy and being around a-lot of people does not work. We choose a new trail my friend recently introduced me too and it was beautiful. I think with kids or my kids I am happy to just be able to get her them out walking for a couple hours. I love or I should say double love being outside. Anytime I can share that makes me so happy. 

Nature always wears the color of the Spirit. I love this quote  

No comments: