Pages

Saturday, August 15, 2009

The Bib Situation..



What I learned about going to pick up your bib at the sport expo...Well as for me I try to get there early and just go in and get my number and then walk around the expo one time and go home...but when you take little boys that all changes...I took Christopher and Isabella and the our little neighbor...Well we walked in and they ran away yelling wow dude this is so cool....free everything..I smiled at everyone and asked rounded them up and led them to the bib area...Isabella proceeds to tell the ladie my mommy is going to win and she needs her number please...Yup ..That was cute..Then as soon as I looked away from the boys for a second they were gone again...I found then near the door handing out someones business cards..What the heck little dudes...I ask them what are you doing...Mom this guy told us if we hand out all his cards for 15 minutes he will give us free swag....what guy I ask....The guy at the chocolate counter....great...
Isabella and I walked around a little waiting for the little men to finish there job....They did and they got really killer electricity headbands...pretty cool...okay I said lets go get my shirt ...We start walking over to that area and now lots of vendors are handing out juice and power bars and jelly and peanut butter etc.etc.. This guy with a camera walks up to my little people and asked them if they would pose eating diet jelly....Do we get free jelly they ask? Yes you do ....so now Isabella and I are walking to the jelly counter Schmuck er Jelly...Yup we were there for a good while and yes they ate and ate jelly happily posing.. but they did get 8 jars of jelly...all they can say is wow look at all this jelly...
On we go. now I have two little boys with electricity headbands and jelly jars in there mouth..sucking all the jelly out...(sugar free)
but still...I go get in line with my little people and proceed to get the shirt...Then all three kids sit down to wait for me when this guy asked them if they wanted there legs rolled....That's when they take the this stick and massage or roll your legs..its really good for runners..really funny for little kids...My kids were laughing so much the photographer from the expo came over and took pictures of them...It was pretty funny....
Finally we are on our way out...I am for some weird reason tired...Christopher tells me...mom that was great can we come next time too....I said yes because that was my most event full number pick up situation....ever..and man we got a-lot of free stuff..

1 comment:

Elena Lai Etcheverry said...

love it G. This is the craziness we call life! and you get to be a Happy People!