Pages

Friday, August 14, 2009

A little bit of life stuff..


Sometimes all the little bit of life stuff can seem like a whole lot of stuff...Its crazy how many blogs I read that say that this month is just funky sad or how we cant find our mojo..It might be that its the end of summer and most of our kids have been home for a long time , or maybe we all just feel kinda off...I think when kids go back to school it really helps us get back on schedule and having a whole family schedule really helps everyone. This summer has been somewhat crazy for me..I am adjusting to all the change but what I am finding during this is a couple things that have really helped me.I thought I would share them with you..
#1. Exercises
#2. Holding someones hand...(kids hands count)
#3. Make some future plans...giving myself something to look forward to is huge for me...sign up for a class that's a month away..make a lunch date w your friend two weeks from now..
#4. Wear a cool color you love...no black...if you feel down grab something bright in your closet..it helps
#5. Send a Thank You card to a friend or a love letter tell that special person you care
#6. Let yourself dream...dream big...after all its your dream
#7. Give yourself permission to have a sad day...but then move on and take a shower dress cute and go outside..
#8. Music Music Music
#9. Having a place to hang with your friends(the pinkpineapple) thats my place...
#10.Telling yourself that its okay and that you are worth so much.
Loving Yourself...
Well, that's it..
I will tell you all about my AFC experience tomorrow...Whats that its Americas Finest City half Marathon that's this Sunday and that I have bombed the last two years because its so HHHHOOOTTTT. Well, its this Sunday and I am going to run it with my dad...I am going to try so hard to do it under 2 hours...okay I am of to the expo to pick up my bib #...
Thank You for all the sweet comments about my blog...They made me really happy...so here I am moving forward...

6 comments:

Erin P said...

Glo-bird,

when i was in track my coach used to say "run like the wind.", and i think it helps!! go fast on your cute legs chickadee!! run glo bird run! run like the wind! hope you are doin good, and i cant believe about your blog!!! never stop bloggin' i love seein what yur up to!

Toni said...

Gloria ,, that was an awesome list you have!!!! Keep on bloggin'!!!!

Jennifer Priest said...

You go girl! Yes, I have been feeling wayy wayy down too...but it has to do with crapola, not summer. Anyways, love all your advice, it is so dead on. Best wishes for the race ;)

Elena Lai Etcheverry said...

Do all those things G!

REY DE REYES said...

YOYITA ESA FOTO ESTA BIEN BONITA, ESPERO QUE ESTES BIEN TE MNADAMOS MUCHOS BESOS TE QUEREMOS TU HERMANO LALO Y FAM

Kris Loya said...

AWESOME! Moving fwd is the way to go.
Really sorry about ur blog...i wanted to smack someone for u. But ur rockin on!
I just ADORE the crochet flowers on everything!!! CUTENESSSSS