Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Starbucks...



The Pink Ninjas have there new inspirational challenge up...its addictions. So, that got me to thinking what are my true addictions...The things that I think I need on a daily basis...I figured it out .I need exercise in order to stay happy...truly ,silly, crazy, happy. I just want it my mind asks foe it and my body tells me lets go....I also need Starbucks..I have a Grande soy latte at 14o degrees everyday...I know the temperature thing seems weird but I hate burning my mouth and I hate having to wait for it to cool off. I don't ever get anything different than that drink. My girlfriend has a Starbucks blog. She visits all these different Starbucks all over and writes about her drinks...She is all into the Pumpkin Spice Latte but she told me that soy Pumpkin Spice is way better..I told her I would wait and we would go together. I can honestly say I liked it...It was good but very filling..It also has 300 calories without whip cream...That's a-lot ..So it will be a good once in a while make a special day coffee drink..Thanks Miss Deidra for the introduction. Thanks Pink Ninjas for getting me to think about the stuff I cant live without that I can talk about...
Tomorrow is Paola's Birthday and wait till I show you what we are doing to celebrate....I don't know who is more excited...Paola or me....

3 comments:

Sweet Escape said...

soy pumpkin spice latte is the best!!..and how do you get them to make your coffee at different temperature???..cool!!..and happy birthday to paola!!!..birthdays are so awesome!!

Cierra Buchwald said...

Happy Birthday to Miss Paola! Did you take her to Brittney Spears????

Kris Loya said...

this pic is breathtakingggggg
and i'm all upset! My barista told me i couldn't have soy pumpkin spice latte because its a prepared mix with milk solids in it!! I'm marching down to startbucks later! grr!
But back to your pic
holy
wow
beautiful:) *loves*