Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2009

This weekend was one big Birthday celebration.




Wow ...This weekend was one big celebration..My daughter turned 15...Its hard to see your little girl grow up. I have cried a-lot this weekend..I am sad because shes growing up and next year she will be driving.That's just crazy to me..I miss the little dimples on her hands, that super special high little girl voice. She is a good girl and we have a special connection. I just love her and yup she is all grown up and she is no longer little and I just have to accept it...so I want to share what a great present she got thanks to a nice girlfriend from my kids school....We got tickets to see Brittney Spears. How cool is that. They were crazy great tickets too..Guess who I saw at the concert..Ally and Nelli....How cool is that!!! Paola was so happy she just looked at everything in amazement and smiled all night long...She had a wonderful time and The concert was so so freaking great...It was perfect...Okay then the next day Teenage Bowling Birthday Night....midnight bowling and then Saturday night dinner for the whole family....The Whole family.....I am grateful it has passed and happy it went well ...Thank you God..

4 comments:

Love, Carrie said...

Great Pics!!! Happy Birthday Miss P!!! Kisses to you both!!!

Sweet Escape said...

happy birthday again Paola!!!~i'm glad you had fun!!! enjoy your 15th year~It's one of the most awesome years~enjoy it to the fullest!
it was so rad seeing you girlies!!!great times!!!
~ninja nely

allyson joy said...

great show right ~ soooooo glad i got to see you there ~ nely and i had a blast!!! next time, we bring carrie and all go together :-)
{xoxo}

Elena Lai Etcheverry said...

how fun. I can't believe she is going to be driving next year. You have to be so proud of how she has turned out. she is just so sweet.