Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

a little story..


I want to share a little story about my new friend I met this weekend...at the be present retreat...Yes, going by yourself can be scary and intimidating you know..but my new friend Mindy was the perfect roomate...She was so sweet and Oh my she had the most beautiful Southern accent...It was just what I needed.. I get super shy sometimes ..I get scared when I dont really know everyone and then I am quite...but Mindy was a good friend took a walk with me on the beach and just was kind very kind...Then came the day we painted with Kelly-rea...OMG....yeah I know...Well there I am doing my painting thing....while sitting next to my friend new friend Mindy and as Kelly-rea is walking around helping us...at this point I am thinking could it get any better...could it be any more perfect....I am in artist heaven.I am simply happy..Thank you Kelly-rea for your ability to teach and be such an inspiration..to me and helping me to be a better girl........
Mindy...she starts painting ...and then she makes these little girls..hhheeellloooo
they were incredible...go check it out honestly good stuff......amazing stuff...oh and she runs too..Thank you mindy for being there and making my weekend so special...I love you too..
good night and have a wonderful Tuesday.....

5 comments:

Christina said...

this sounds wonderful!! I'll have to look into this; it's not really that far way from where I live.
glad you had such a good time
xo

Jennifer said...

I love this picutre of the two of you. You are both so stunning.

Missing you dear gloria. I hope all is well with you out on the west coast.

Kolleen said...

hello sweet one...or like Marilyn so affectionately called you...bird! I hope you are well - you have crossed my mind SO many times since i have been back. i am so happy we met and spent time together. you have a quiet confidence i really admire and so many A M A Z I N G ideas floating in that beautfiul head of yours!! I cannot wait to see some of your creations! xoxoxoxo Kolleen

chrissy said...

hi bird...
i, like kolleen, have thought about you a hundred times since we hugged at the airport on sunday and i watched you walk away in the cutest outfit i have EVER seen! you are downright BEAUTIFUL! i hope there is a smile on that cute face of yours.
i miss u!
loves,
Chrissy

Lori said...

Good morning! I am the lucky one, because I got to know BOTH you and Mindy.... sharing the house and sharing the table at Kelly Rae's -- and one of my best memories was painting all Saturday afternoon. JUST what my heart needed. thank you thank you thank you