Pages

Friday, October 23, 2009

Rosies Circle Journal

My friend Rosie picked the theme of what are your favorite 10 things for her circle journal...I love that ....
My 10 favorite things..are
1. 3 kids
2. Pink Pineapple
3. Friends
4. Soy Latte
5. Music
6. Blogs
7. Sun
8. Camera
9. Friends
10.Faith




I had lots of fun with this journal..I took that picture the day I got my hair cut so I felt pretty...I love felt so I added some too..Just happy colors..on another note I added most of the blogs of the amazing friends I met in Oregon on the left hand bar on my blog so if I didn't include you and you would like me too please just leave me a comment and I will....I also finished loading all the pictures from the retreat to flicker....it felt like it took forever...okay well tonight is the Halloween crop at the Pink Pineapple and I am going to go decorate my Witches Hat...Hee Hee

6 comments:

chrissy said...

im missing you gloria. thank goodness for your blog where i can get some daily glorianess! another journal? how many is that? you are ALWAYS pretty!

Kolleen said...

you are too cute gloria! i LOVE your journal...the beautiful picture of you...that you say "i felt pretty"...you are SO pretty EVERYDAY!! love the felt, the colors and your top 10!!!!
enjoy decorating your witches hat - love to you!
xo
K

Love, Carrie said...

Your creativity amazes me!!! These pages are perfect! Thank you for all the wonderful things you share :)

Jennifer Priest said...

Awesome page Gloria! Love how you made those little frames for your fave things :)

kelly barton art + design said...

gloria...you do beautiful work.

Mindy Lacefield said...

i love the birds. this is terrific my sweet. i miss you dearly. always will. love you!