Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The fun award goes too...

I was given this award by my beautiful blue eyed friend Koleen..She paints these really fun and energetic girls. They give hope and strength and good advice...Go check her out...The Heartwing Sisters..Thank You my scarf sister for thinking of me...

To accept this award do the following:

1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreative Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.

So...here are 7 things about me:
1. In my life, I have lived here: Colorado, Arizona, San Diego, Mexico, San Francisco.
2. I am really looking forward to turning 40. I think my 40s are going to be amazing. I will have an 18 year old and a 11 year old and a 9 year old..( crazy)
3. My favorite meal ever is Ciopino with a glass of red wine.
4. before I had a navigation system in my car I used to get lost at least twice a week even if I had already been there..( honest )
5. My mom and dad were both hippies..We drove around in a VW van.
6. I absolutely love being in Love. I think its one of the most amazng things I have ever felt..LLOOVVEE
7. I have been scrap booking my life and my children's life for 11 years. I have the Albums and pictures to prove it.



Now to pass on this lovely award to these creative blogs...and it was EXTREMELY hard for me to pick only 7 because there are so many amazing woman out there that have killer blogs...

4. Giggling in the rain by Jennifer

2 comments:

Kolleen said...

Your too cute...i can completely relate to you on the "getting lost" thing....that's ME!! i can get turned around in an instant...you really impressed me in Manzanita because you got us all around quite well my sweet!!!
xoxoxox

ps....our 40's are gonna ROCK!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Gloria! I'm going to have to put a little thought into my 7 things & favorite blogs. Like you said, tough to choose. :)

xo ~ Karen