Pages

Monday, November 9, 2009

My sister....

My 89 year old grandmother and my sister Angelica.....

I wanted to tell you about my sister...Angelica..She is mother of 4 in that four she has identical twin girls...and two boys...She is beautiful , really smart and talented...She can play the piano big time and she can sing..She was a great role model for me growing up and I love her dearly..She is recording her second CD and she said it would be done soon..so I thought golly Gloria why haven't you shared her music with your friends... so here's her website...I wanted to share...my big sis..Angelica....

7 comments:

Mindy Lacefield said...

wow your sis has a voice from heaven!!!....and your grandmas doesn't look a day over 60....seriously!!! thanks for sharing this side of your family. hugs galore, sweet.

Sweet Escape said...

woa!! gloria, she is mega talented!!!..my mom would totally love her music!!!

Toni said...

She's lucky to have an awesome sister like you Lil Miss G-Dawg!!

Kolleen said...

She's gorgeous...just like her sister! i am heading over to her website right now to take a listen!!!
thank you for sharing!!
xoxoxo - hope you are well sweet one.

Love, Carrie said...

your sis is so sweet...and she has a great voice!!! thanks for sharing G!!!

marilyn said...

a whole fam damily of super artists.a powerful yet sweet voice so lovely to listen to

Emily D. said...

Wow... I love your sisters music... that voice is awesome! And are you serious that your grandma is 89? I think you are joking, because she looks fabulous!! I agree with Mindy, she doesn't look older than my mom who is about to turn 60! Wow... what great genes you have in your family!