Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday again..

Do you feel like I do ? It feels like new years was yesterday..Its crazy how fast time seems to be passing or moving...not sure wich one. I have been having fun taking pictures..lots and lots of them...This one was in Pacific Beach.I day dream everytime I see a setting like this one I pretend I am on that little boat in the middle of the bay just taking it all in . This is really close to were I run Saturday Mornings ..( San Diego is so pretty) I had a really good weekend..I ran on sat with this group WWRR and went to my twin nieces birthday party..Sunday, I went on a bike ride and my dad took my kids to Boomers....everyone had fun...I am almost finished with my LUCKY 13 pages..due WED...(waiting till the last minute)
I have also been thinking a-lot about my priorities..My kids and life..I know my kids do come first but I have been working on feeling really good about that..Loving and owning that responsibility...Finding and needing that peace within the 4 of us..That can be tricky..but hey there my life and since I do have a 15 year old I really do get that before you know it they stop coming to your bed at night they grow up..so fast..
and I have been thinking way to much about this little guy that lives in my garden..I want more and more of these little creatures in my garden..I must have thought about him 5 times today and how cute he is and how he needs a girlfriend..( do they make girl ones..) I don't know...
I hope you have a perfect Monday and I hope to have good pictures for tonight ....

4 comments:

patty said...

Hey, Gloria - sounds like you are doing all right. Love the pic of bay - I have to get down there one of these days! Hope you find a little girlfriend for your boy troll - too cute!!

Kolleen said...

i've said it before and i will say it again...your too cute!!

love your cute troll boy....i think he made need a girlfriend too...needs a little company!!!

that peace within the 4 of you will come....eb and flow!!

you are an amazing woman and mama!!!
love you to pieces!
xxoo
k

chrissy said...

hi my cutest friend.
let me say how much i LOVE the yellow walls!
super happy.
also, i am loving the picture of YOU with the peace on your hand.
i hope you know how much i admire your strength and wisdom. you are an amazing woman, i agree with k.
just thought you should know that gnomes definitely need girlfriends...i am now on the lookout for him.
love you
c

Denise said...

It's very true that in order to take good care of your kids, you have to take good care of yourself. Nothing selfish - just take the time you need to stay emotionally strong and healthy. The Big D is a crazy spin and sometimes you have no control. So we'll both stay in touch and keep each other strong. Get a hold of me whenever you need that support. I'm sure I'll see you at the Pink soon!