Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

Shutter Sisters


The word for the month of February for The one word project over at the Shutter Sisters is Nurture...I love heading over to there blog at the beginning of the month to see if I am going to be able to capture the word they chose in a picture..I was not sure this month ..Nurture is a big word to get in a picture..My 8 year old son was taking pictures from the backseat of the car at whatever we saw on our way to the beach this week and he took this picture..The really cool part was that I didn't know until I downloaded them on the computer..I am so glad I said yes you can use my camera because otherwise I wouldn't have this picture...Nurture what a great word..You should play along it good stuff...oh..I think the one being nurtured in this picture is me...

4 comments:

Kolleen said...

priceless picture....nothing like the love and nurturing between a mom and child....child and mom.


xoxoxo
love you!
k
a/k/a lois lane ; )

chrissy said...

this is BEAUTIFUL! you are the best mama those little ones could have.
i think you are a winner.
much love to you dear.
c

Jennifer said...

what a beautiful photograph. I love that it was captured by your little one when you did not even know. And that you discovered it long after it happened. So precious.

Unknown said...

what a precious photo!