Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

Happy Pink Ninja Monday

I had the best time last night. I was scarp booking and drinking beer when I should have been cleaning my house...Perfect Sunday night...I spray painted the wings in the carousel kit black and had Isabella be my photographer and here you have it me with a mustache....

The Kit for April is so cute I cant wait for you to see what Nelly and Ally put together for you..Its so stinking cute...have a wonderful Monday ..
and did I tell you I heart the Pink Ninja Addicts....I DO !!!!

6 comments:

Emily D. said...

LOL, Love it Gloria!!! Awesome idea for the wings!!! Too cute!!!

chrissy said...

gloria...even with a moustache (sp?) you are still one of the most BEEEEEutiful women i know.
you wear it well sister.
oh how i love you!
happy day.
c

allyson joy said...

nobody can rock a mustache and look that hot ~ you amaze me gloria ~ thanks for having us over yesterday ~ i loves!!!! im feel so lucky to have my girls ~ love you!!!
{xoxo}

Elena Lai Etcheverry said...

these are great! I miss you friend!

Kolleen said...

beautiful as ever....mustache and all!!!!

love you sista!!!

xoxo
k

Flor Larios Art said...

Cool photos...remind me of Chaplin...hehhehe