Pages

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Angelicas Birthday party

Last night we celebrated my sister's birthday in Downtown San Diego.We had lots of fun...We had really good food and my mom joined us .
We did a little dancing...actually my sister is a really good belly dancer...
We did a little hip op dancing too...
Carrie and I danced to rap too...
and holy moly....I had my first fuzzy navel...( my big sisters oh so favorite drink)..
I think its my mine too.... I hope you have a little fun this weekend too...right now I am watching Astro Boy and chilling with my kids...I am a happy girl...did you do something fun this weekend...( happy birthday sweet sis...love you )

1 comment:

Love, Carrie said...

The girls in your family are so beautiful! This was a fun night...and yea, that shot was delish!!!