Pages

Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy April..

Hey there,,,hello its me taking pictures of myself in the car...Like a crazy woman..not that I cared what the the people passing by thought..every girl must be able to entertain herself...
and that's what I was doing....playing with my favorite toy...my camera.....
I hope this month is amazing for all of us...I hope we are able to let our creativity flow and may paper and pen and flowing Ideas just come to you and me...I hope you smile a-lot this month...hold dear the ones you love and be kind to those you don't....
oh...and take lots of pictures of yourself in the car...why not...its fun...Happy April...

5 comments:

Christina said...

i love taking pics in the car lol
Happy april loves!!
xo

Jennifer said...

you are just adorable!! I take photos of myself all the time as well, so nice to se I am not the only one.

Love, Carrie said...

Here's to keeping yourself entertained!!! Love it!

Kolleen said...

you are too cute!!!!

i am going to do it...i am goin to take pictures in the car!!!!

love you beauty!!!

xoxoox
k

tricia said...

you are so beautiful and take wonderful photos! you always make me smile. :)