Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

What I am thinking about...

OK, so I am so in adoration of this color right now....Mabeline mint..$3.50 at CVS.. Hello ..cheap happiness in the shade of mint ..Do you see my ring..My mom gave it to me..My hands felt naked and it made me sad to look at them and see no ring..so I asked my mom if I could barrow a ring and she gave this one ..It kind of looks like a turtle..I think that's perfect because I see myself as a turtle..I hide when I need too..I walk ( run) a long way..I am slow to react..I am loyal...I would be a perfect turtle...
I have been feeling a-lot lately..How about you? I feel like there is a-lot happening on this earth. I am Happy then sad and I feel like I am getting my head out of the sand...yikes!!I have learned this... its never as bad as we think its going to be...I always think this.. Oh!!! my..here we go and then guess what its not so bad,,but I do have to stop hiding to experience this...I have to come out of my shell..I am trying really hard to let myself be seen..Its kinda weird when you've been in hiding or so long , also I was married for 10 years and then I AM not. I have a whole new respect for people who go through this..I had no idea how crazy emotionally hard it was to go through it...I am on the other side now and I am proud to say I am going to be OK..I have met some people along my new path that are amazing souls..People who don't mind feeling...So here I am..most of the time happy and most of the time crying..but its good I am getting or going or moving somewhere..I am definitely moving in some kind of forward direction..and guess what I am not closing my eyes...My lesson learned is I am not going to give up on myself and neither should you..this is what we have one life and we have each other...so lets blog!!!!!!
That's supposed to be funny..ha ha ....no really I just believe that we all deserve our happily ever after and I don't think we can plan for it I think life just happens..Key thing is we have to be willing to let it happen .That means take chances and be willing to fall and get hurt..but that's OK..because if you don't fall then how can we get up and be wiser and stronger and present..That's key ..being present ...to love ,care for, nurture, learn experience and love...( I LOVE LOVE )
I am here hurting too and laughing but not giving up...so lets not give up together..OK
yours truly,
Gloria

6 comments:

Vivienne said...

LOVE that nail colour! so spring-like!
and hooray for feeling, being with your emotions and not giving up on ourselves!
big hugs gloria!

Kolleen said...

i am right next to you my sweet sister on your journey....right there walking beside you!!! i love your outlook....your "real-ness"....your truth...your inspiration...your strength.

i simply love YOU!!! i am so happy to call you my friend....my sweet little turtle friend!!!!


xoxoxo
love and hugs,
k

Sweet Escape said...

that nail color is awesome miss g!!..and yes, feeling is good!!..you are such an awesome soul miss g, i love that you are so open, let's me learn a lot!!..love ya..have a sweet day!!!

Jennifer said...

What a beautiful, honest post Gloria

I feel like there is a lot happening on the this earth as well and I cannot seem to put my finger on what it is. All I do know is that I am feeling everything, deeply.

You are so strong and brave. You blow me away with your courage, your outlook on life, and your wisdom. I am so proud to know you and call you my friend.

Know that I am right here beside you feeling everything as well. And yes we all deserve our happily ever after and I believe it will happen. Being open and taking risks is key to this. We must be present in the moment and be ready to receive from others. This is something I always keep trying to push myself to do.

I am holding your hand all the way from NJ. Wiping away your tears when you cry and laughing right along with you when you laugh. You are in my thoughts often dear Gloria.

xoxoxo Jennifer

Elizabeth Halt said...

Feeling is good. It is interesting to me to learn to feel after spending years avoiding it. Mostly good, but still interesting ..

Sending lots of love to you as you continue forward.

marilyn said...

paint your toes too! and twirl around and feel the love the universe has for you. you. you are a treasure and i am grateful for having discovered you along my path. love