Pages

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Hello May....

I truly missed my blog...and feeling that sense of closeness with my girlfriends...through the Internet...I was not home for a bit..I was staying at my moms and a couple nights with Miss Carrie...(thank you ) My kids were with there dad and so on....I had a tough week but I got through it...I was looking for this thing....I was not finding it..... I let myself be sad and didn't force myself to be anything and guess what my smile came back...I think I just have to keep on moving forward .Sometimes I am moving at really fast pace...I am happy and life even though scary seems to flow...Other times not so much so...Were is my smile? I cant seem to find it....but then my friend told me to just let myself be..don't try to be something I am not just don't give up and keep moving...so I did and it worked....
So here I am..Welcoming the month of may with open arms....I am turning 38 this month..My son is turning 9 this month. I am climbing Mount Whitney for my birthday and I am running the Rock and Roll marathon June 6Th...and I've been making some super fun layouts with the Pink Ninja addicts kit.....
So here we go....Hello Mr.May....I am happy you are here.................

6 comments:

Kelly Berkey said...

Gloria you beautiful soul,
I'm so glad you found your smile. Happy you have your mom to nest with when you need her.
I'm having a fund raiser for a dear friend with brain cancer.
Please pop on over and read about her and her fight and help out any way you can.
Hugs,
Kelly

Christina said...

Glad you are back sweet Gloria!!
Yeah for May!
xo

Jennifer said...

I am so happy that you found your smile again, it is a beautiful smile.

In life, things happen. Weather we want them to or not. Weather we are ready or not. And all we can is just be, be in the moment.

Keep smiling gloria. You are radiant.

Kolleen said...

hi my beautiful brave friend!!!

glad you have loved ones close to just "be" with.
sit with what you are feeling....it will come and it will pass. all our emotions have a beginning, middle and end. they will pass...even the ones we want to stay forever!!!!

i love you sweet one!!
sending you a great big hug and smooch!
xxoo
k

Elizabeth Halt said...

You are an inspiration, my dear. I'm glad you found your smile again.

I'd like to climb Mount Whitney someday. I've heard it's a tough but good climb.

Mindy Lacefield said...

what good advise...."just to be" i'm so glad that you took those words and let them simmer. i'm so happy that you are finding out what can make you smile. i love that you are climbing the mountain....a symbol perhaps. so proud of your running too. it inspires me!!! i'm slowly getting back into it after a long absence. i am draw closer to sara when i'm out running. thank you for your wisdom....and love you so much!!! (here's to those nights we stayed up long into the night talking a chatting away until we fell asleep) miss you!!!