Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

Pink Ninja addicts....monday

My first layout for the month of may...with the kit.*thrift shop junkie* & *stay beautiful*...
from the wonderful amazing Pink Ninja addicts....so delicious to work with...like peanut butter frozen yogurt covered in caramel !!!!



I love this song by Orianthi....(according to you) its a complete girl song..and its not very nice but I like it...I liked it somuch that I wrote out some of the words on this layout...I used ink and my handy dandy stapler and tape and all the paper in the kit worked great because it flows in a cool way...Ohh the lace in this kit was so pretty as soon as I took it out I thought this is some sexy lace...good stuff..have a great monday..I am going to because as we all know Monday is my favorite day of the week..

7 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Love this one...wow what awesome detail and so pleasing to the eye!!!

Have a great day!!! :-)

Love, Carrie said...

beautiful! perfect!!

Krista said...

Great layout! I love the photo!

Christina said...

beautiful! so many details
xo

Kolleen said...

HAPPY MONDAY beauty!!!!!

love your layout....
just went to spin class and one of the songs we worked out to was "According to You!!" GOOD SONG!!!

big love and hugs
xoxo
k

patty said...

Well, first of all, I'm a total "thrift shop junkie" - love that and who wouldn't love peanut butter frozen yogurt covered in caramel?? Love this picture of "The Glor"!!

K8 said...

Oh Gloria you are sooooo talented! I love this!