HOME ABOUT ME RUNNING PHOTOGRAPHY FAMILY CRAFTS ARTWORK

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My New but not so new art journal...

I started an art journal a while ago but I really didn't...You understand...I finally re- started that art Journal and I will have it for a while...I did my cover with this months kit from the Pink Ninja addicts..OK its really important to take a picture of your self in the reflection on a store window...why? well ins a great way to look at yourself and to see ...This is why I love to do that..besides the fact that I love taking pictures I like stopping and taking that picture and looking at it to be able to say to myself...OK were are you?right now...were are going? I even go as far as saying hi to myself and OK this might sound a bit crazy but it make it easier for me to talk to myself ...and see myself just as I am ...I don't know but I thought what a better picture for an art journal....I had cut my hair this day so I was letting go of stuff...lots of fun...
so this months kit has an entire little bag full of calendar month circle things...see may...I try to be as personal as possible I don't hold back at all...I feel in this little book ...its easy and a fun way to get a quick art fix for sure....I am finding my color pencils because this book needs that for sure....Have a great Tuesday...we had Cinnamon rolls for breakfast and my house smells yummy right now....
Post a Comment