HOME ABOUT ME RUNNING PHOTOGRAPHY FAMILY CRAFTS ARTWORK

Friday, May 21, 2010

Where are you Miss G...

After sitting around and feeling sorry for myself because I miss my kids...and its so weird not having them yelling in the back round...or calling my name ..This is my first sharing the kids with the x husband existence..so its been weird getting used to that whole idea...but here I am and I am okay..and they will be home ,not soon enough but they will be back..so I said to my self ...OK self what are we going to do today...I heard this little voice in my head say...You need to go outside..so I did...and I took my camera because that's what everyone does...right?
I saw little paths that took me happier places...I stopped and just was present...and when I felt sad or when I felt sorry for myself..

I stopped and looked at my wonderful boots that I just adore and then my favorite bell bottom jeans and told myself this...Miss G ,I recognise the fact that your are feeling unsettled and sad..Its because there is a -lot of change in your life right now and for a girl that love s routine that's hard ..so Miss G its OK to feel sad...but that does not mean that being sad has to be your ruling emotion you can feel sad but don't let take over..just be aware of why its there and go be happy...
So I was and I am ....and will continue to try to recognise what I am feeling sit with it a bit..but then continue to take baby steps forward...because that's how I would like to live my life..moving forward in a positive direction despite all the minor set backs..because only I can make that happen for myself....so that's that...
Post a Comment