Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Pink Ninja addicts....





This layout was created with June Kit..from the Pink Nina Addicts I am dedicating this layout to my sweet 15 year old ..Paola
We have had a really good relationship lately..She has been such a good girl ..Its amazing being 38 with a 15 year old. I have to remind myself often that she needs me to be a mom mare than a friend. Its a fine line. I cant remember not having her in my life ..My fondest moments include her. I am listening more and she is talking more, I actually think the jet black hair she is sporting today looks cute on her..Her music choices are a little crazy but at 15 I believe mine were too..Most of the time not always we are OK together..right now we are flowing . I am her mommy a little bit friend with a dash of fashion consultant and pinch of weird...

2 comments:

Scrapamum said...

What a sweet layout! My girls are 2 and 3 and some days I dread the teens but you just made me look forward to them. Thank you!!!

Kolleen said...

love it!!!

love the sweet pics!!!

she is blessed to have you as her mama!!!
big hugs and loves!!!

and....you know we don't live too terrible far away from eachother!! we need to plan a road trip and meet up!!!

xoxoxo
k