HOME ABOUT ME RUNNING PHOTOGRAPHY FAMILY CRAFTS ARTWORK

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Pink Ninja addicts....





This layout was created with June Kit..from the Pink Nina Addicts I am dedicating this layout to my sweet 15 year old ..Paola
We have had a really good relationship lately..She has been such a good girl ..Its amazing being 38 with a 15 year old. I have to remind myself often that she needs me to be a mom mare than a friend. Its a fine line. I cant remember not having her in my life ..My fondest moments include her. I am listening more and she is talking more, I actually think the jet black hair she is sporting today looks cute on her..Her music choices are a little crazy but at 15 I believe mine were too..Most of the time not always we are OK together..right now we are flowing . I am her mommy a little bit friend with a dash of fashion consultant and pinch of weird...

Post a Comment