Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Sedona/ day 2 and 3

I really like Sedona. Its so calming and it feels so good to be here. Everywhere I look there is so much beauty. I love that these cactus's that are in the shape of hearts. Its like there saying yes we are sharp but look we have hearts too..OK maybe they just told me that.
There are so many places to hike. Some of these places made me feel so quite inside . It felt like someone turned the volume way down in my head and body. It almost feels like a consistent inner peace. How cool is that !
Places like the one above made me feel like sitting down and being close to the ground.
I love nature and I admire how much beauty it gives us. Even old tree branches give us bridges to climb.
yes, good company helps !!! I am in good company..
I felt like climbing high and touching the ground and the water..
The v shaped place in the ground is my favorite but I am not sure why..
They had a great spring and that's why there is so much green right now.
We climbed to the top of this rock..I climbed in a dress too...
So, Sedona was very good to me. It filled me with love for the earth, nature and all the blessings it brought to me. (Chrissy look a heart rock in a tree for you)

9 comments:

chrissy said...

a HEART rock in a tree just for ME!!!!
i love you G!
do you know that you are 1 hour and 20 min from my home?
that is killing me.
isn.t sedona so incredibly gorgeous.
i love hearing that you are in good company there and breathing in the fresh air and goodness!
there is much to be thankful for and i LOVE how you point out the little things that many in this world would miss.
that.s such a gift.
loves to you
chrissy

Scrapamum said...

This looks so relaxing and fabulous! Have a wonderful time : )

Unknown said...

such beautiful photos! happy you had a good time!

Anonymous said...

You're only 45 minutes south of Flagstaff...you should stop by for a visit!

Sedona is so beautiful! Make sure to stop by one of the vortex spots...they're supposed to be life changing :)

patty said...

Gloria, I really love all of these as well as your descriptions! I love that you remember to include pics of yourself - I always seem to forget that. You look really happy my friend - love it!!

Jennifer said...

I love this post about your trip. I feel like I am right there with you. Your photographs are stunning and I love how you take the time to appreciate the beauty. May I ask who is it that you are there with?

Love, Carrie said...

this looks amazing : ) i can't wait to see you tomorrow!!!

<3 Carrie

Kolleen said...

love these photos.
love what you see nestled amongst these images.
love your description of the heart shaped cactus.
love that you are in good company.
love that the volume was turned down low and you were able to "be".
love that this is also one of my favorite places.
love that you found a heart rock just for our sweet sister chrissy.
love YOU

xo
k

Mindy Lacefield said...

oh gloria....the views are stunning. that place with the barn is just amazing...i am wishing i was there hiking with you. i'm so glad you took us there with you in your photos. so serene. love you sweetie!!