Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Happy Monday to you..


This is Monday and guess what I start a new job today...That's all about the whole job thing for now. I have been slow on the blog situation and I plan on getting my blogging fairy back. First I want to share that I am taking this class..
Learn Something new everyday by Shimelle . I took it last year and I did not finish it, so I am doing it again. I love that she sends you a little something everyday to prompt you on your way to learning something..Its simple but I do really enjoy getting her emails everyday. I am a journal junkie. I am looking around me and I have 3 journals in hand. So inspiring. For this class I took an Anthropology Catalog and some chipboard and scrapbook paper and its coming together. I am thinking I might keep putting stuff in this little book until it looks big...
I have been feeling like I am in huge learning stage of my life. I think for many years I was just trying to get by. I felt shy inside I am not sure if I was or not but I felt that way. I was afraid people would not like me . Maybe I didn't like me...(light bulb) I am awake now and I am feeling it all . I like that. I am putting as much as I can on paper too..I love scrap booking and journaling because I can actually trace my feelings and were I was.. Its magical to look back and say I made it ...

4 comments:

allyson joy said...

I love this G - love all the fun elements and the meaning. good luck on your first day at work!!!
{xoxo}

Todd said...

Congrats on the new job!

patty said...

Gloria, I love that you are documenting everything in your life this way - I think it clarifies things as you do it and also it's fun to go back later and see what you were thinking at this time in your life. And sharing it with others is the icing on the cake! You are evolving and becoming such a wise woman!!

Jennifer said...

Gloria...I love that you are leaning into yourself and fully seeing who you are. The picture on that cover is stunning. Keep on taking that next step forward, keep on learning.

P.S. good luck with your new job