HOME ABOUT ME RUNNING PHOTOGRAPHY FAMILY CRAFTS ARTWORK

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Thinking on the run

Every day of our lives we are on the verge of making those slight changes that would make all the difference. -Mignon McLaughlinI feel like I am becoming a crazy runner..Its becoming my favorite place to find answers . I do not know if any of this will make sense but its working for me so if just maybe it works for you I want to share it. Let me first say I feel like a-lot of us are having a weird emotional month. I know its been like that for me. Not really sad but I think emotionally uncomfortable . I go through this often so in the process I try really hard to find a way to shift my energy..I found something this summer that's been working for me.
Here it is..here's my example. I have been dedicating my problem or the feeling of being overwhelmed to movement. Now the movement can be different for all of us..I run and I have friends who walk and I know girls that ride there bikes and some that do yoga. It can be any kind of movement I guess this is how I pray but this works so well for me. I get ready to run and in the process I claim my problem..I try really hard not to lie to myself. Then I start running. You can do any kind of movement but you have to get your body moving for a while like 30 minutes or so. Just go. Try not to let your mind wander to much really take charge of the problem AND DON'T STOP MOVING.. It might take a little time find yourself in this practice but don't give up. I find that near the end of my run I see the problem completely different. I might not have the quick answer but I have strength to go through it. Most of the time I feel really enlightened. I see whats bothering in a completely different light. I hope you can try this its like a Sunday for your inner being and just maybe it could help...
With love and hope,
G


Post a Comment