Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

Monday Music Time

Here is what I already knew that just became very apparent to me this weekend. If you really like doing something ,practice doing it often as you can so you can eventually get really good at it. If you really like a friend tell them and show them how you feel so they can also be aware of how special you think they are. Every day maybe starting today whisper to yourself ..Tell yourself...I am amazing in everything I do. If you slowly start doing small acts of kindness to your friends, practicing your passions, telling yourself how wonderful you are before you know it you will believe it, Your friends will feel it and your art will show it...
Have a wonderful Monday and Smile,
G


2 comments:

Jolee Jane said...

miss g you are lovely your thoughts are powerful with love and care
how blessed am I to have your sweet friendship

Elizabeth Halt said...

I love this!

And I will.

Thank you.