Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A List of goals for 2011

A list of the races/goals I have planned for 2011..

January 17Th Arizona Rock n Roll Half

February 13Th San Diegito Half

April 17 Th La Jolla Half

May 14Th Rosarito Ensenada 50 mile bike ride

May 22ND San Diego Century ride

June 5Th San Diego Rock n Roll Marathon

July 4Th Long Beach Half

August 15Th AFC Half

Sept ????

Oct 1st St. George Marathon
( I will do 3:45 )
November/December Unearth Retreat

This is a small part of my goals I have set for next year.
One of the most exciting things for me when starting a new year is.....(drum Roll please)
getting a new Planner......Joy hmmmm....This year I have yet another kelly-rea 2011 Planner.
I am going to fill this beauty with so much love , oh and yes making goals then achieving them..have you started planning 2011? You know if you start putting it out there and writing it down or even making a simple list on your blog...You might just make it all happen.
have a blessed day..
Gloria

3 comments:

Kelly Berkey said...

hum, you are inspiring me to run! right now i'm sick with bronchitis, but i swear when it is over, i'm going to start running again! everything is starting to jiggle and not in the right way!! xo to you.

Jennifer said...

I agree writing it down def is a good thing. you give it a voice and you never know when it will speak again. looking forward to seeing all that unfolds for you in 2011

Todd said...

I'm intrigued by the Rosarito Ensenada race. If I pursue it I'll let you know.